Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Texts From Last Night Ch. 2

It's time for the second edition of my blog staple "Texts From Last Night." Also I will try to keep these to an extent in good taste, but I can't promise anything. So without furth ado.


-----The ticket read "Found nude in a tree"


-----You got in a fight last night?
-----Yeah! Some dude in the bathroom...he was standing there and I notice he's got the same shirt as me on so I'm like...dude you should have called me, we look like idiots...he didn't say anything...so i got pissed and hit him...completely decimated and my hand was all bloody and covered with glass afterward...weird dude, never saw him again that night or since.


-----I just realized that this morning is the first morning i've put on underwear in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment